Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sex God of the World: Beautiful Manuel T.


I had to post on some miraculously beautiful photographs of one of the world's most godly sublime men, Raging Stallion's Manuel Torres on the aptly-named Beautiful blog. Venezuelan-born Manuel is purely, crushingly lovely (to criminally understate his beauty), and it is one of the greatest claims of my life that I briefly ate his ass in the ladies' room at Micky's earlier this year. Needless to say it was f*cking EXQUISITE and I will always love this sex god of the world. Now if only he'd bottom on film already... Till then, these magnificent pics (by Joe Oppedisano) will do just fine. Manuel's best film? That's easy – Chris Ward's breathtakingly miraculous Arabesque. (Though his pairing with Mario Cruz in Passport to Paradise and his helping gangf*ck (my true dream husband/most beautiful man alive) Cory Koons in the Parker Williams-directed Lube Job are mightily gorgeous as well.)

No comments: