Monday, September 25, 2006

Beautiful Boy Sighting: Adrian Grenier


Once again I have a mightily ridiculous amount of things to catch up on post-wise (sorry, but I haven't felt much like writing—largely because I'm pining for a sublime young Mexican boy named Oscar who happens to be a trannie-chaser). Still, I am reeling from having just seen the perennially beautiful Adrian Grenier having dinner on the patio at Alcove, two blocks up from my apartment. Everyone knows of my profound hatred of and contempt for the hellish dystopia that is Los Angeles, but it has two saving graces: a surplus of magnificent bands (The Rebirth, Nino Astronauta, Volumen Cero, Juguete, Build an Ark, Future Pigeon, Very Be Careful, and so on; all of whom have to lag behind the true gods of the world (a.k.a. Kinky)) and soul girls (Destani Wolf, Nailah, Joy Jones, Kim Hill...)—and the fact that I can catch sight of godly star boys like Adrian Grenier in my own hood. It's doubly nice that I've seen him just two days after I've FINALLY found photos of his ass after searching for years (I've had an Adrian crush since Drive Me Crazy.). As for this season of Entourage, it most certainly had its moments, the only one of which that's coming to mind is Jeremy Piven's Ari asking Lloyd what it feels like to "get fucked in the ass," to which the hyper-effete Lloyd answers that he wouldn't know because he's a top, at which Ari reels in disbelief. All that said, Adrian's shown much thigh during the show's run, but never actual ass. My last good beautiful boy sighting (film boy-wise) was the last time I saw (my foremost years-long crush, after Jimi Mistry) the ever-exquisite Clifton Collins, Jr. And yes, I know how trite and faggy this post sounds, but lest we forget that despite my being able to spout on the entire Jazztronik catalogue and decades-worth of bossa nova and Afro-Cuban, I am still a fag, and wouldn't have it any other way (apart from the fact that I have nothing to date in this hellacious city). I do have an even more miraculously sublime film-boy (even leagues more godly, and also seen in my hood) ass to post on, but it'll have to wait till tomorrow.

No comments: